Our 3rd annual Data-Centric Architecture Forum will be held virtually this February 1-3, 2021.
Attendees of our first two forums universally agreed on the need and possibility of the Data-Centric approach. We have sketched out the components that need to be in place to support a Data-Centric enterprise, which is what we call the “Data-Centric Architecture.” This architecture doesn’t exist as a single product that can be procured. As a result, the companies that will be presenting case studies have each built their own solutions, using available technology.
This is where you come in. Our attendees are looking for components, technologies and services to help them on this journey. Despite the abundance of sophisticated technology developments, most organizations don’t have disciplines or a plan to enable data-centric principles.
DCAF 2021 will help provide clarity on making Data-Centric REAL.
We welcome you to bring those products, solutions, and services to our passionate audience of information science transformational leaders, semantic knowledge graph and Ontology users, business innovators, data scientists / engineers, along with data-centric believers and critics alike.
Enriching enterprise data comes in multiple forms. Those attending will be starved for better ways to achieve growth, revenue, and continuous improvement through leveraging information assets.
Our vendor package offers a virtual platform for multiple engagement levels for 6 exclusive organizations. It Includes:
- 10-minute main track vendor showcase (first come / first serve on time slots)
- Mini advertisement addressing entire audience on service or product offering
- Break-out room availability immediately afterwards for interactive Q&A discussion and /or demonstration
- Ability to schedule registrants for individual consultation on use cases, specific business/ information challenges, product features, case studies, knowledge exchange, or any other relevant interaction
- Receive contact information of all registrants 5 days before event start on Feb 1st
- Attendance to all live presentations during the event
- Access to recordings of all presentations
- Slack communication capabilities for active engagement throughout
Early bird Cost – $500/each (until Oct 31, 2020)
What to Expect:
Day 1: Data-Centric Focus
- What is Data-Centric?
- How to Apply Data-Centric Values: Lowering Barriers to Entry
- Panel: How to Make the Data-Centric Transformation + Lessons Learned
- And More!
Day 2: Technology
- Extending RDF to Include Time & Truth
- Entity Event Modeling
- And More!
Day 3: Future of Data-Centric
- Semantic Professional Development
- Bringing Data-Centricity to the Automotive Industry
- Overcoming Applcation-Centric Intertia
- And More!
As an active Ontologist practitioner and thought leader in information architecture, Mike's master's in philosophy of Mathematics has served him well at formidable financial organizations like Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, and Bank of NY Mellon. Currently at Morgan Stanley, his extensive experience uses of ontologies and semantic technology for search, data governance, integration, and machine learning continues to spawn innovation in data management.
Jans Aasman is a Ph.D. psychologist and expert in Cognitive Science - as well as CEO of Franz Inc., an early innovator in Artificial Intelligence and provider of Knowledge Graph Solutions based on AllegroGraph. As both a scientist and CEO, Dr. Aasman continues to break ground in the areas of Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Graphs as he works hand-in-hand with numerous Fortune 500 organizations as well as government entities worldwide.
- Sophisticated graph queries with built-in features like infinite recursion
- W3C standards allow for semantic queries across RDF repositories
- Easy and familiar query languages: SPARQL, GraphQL, and FlureeQL (JSON)
- Linearly scalable as a CDN (content delivery network)
Prior to starting Fluree, Brian co-founded SilkRoad technology which grew to over 2,000 customers and 500 employees in 12 global offices.
Who is the Facilitator?
Dave McComb is the President and co-founder of Semantic Arts. He and his team of consultants help enterprises uncover the meaning in the data from their information systems. Semantic Arts guide and coach organizations through implementation “best practices” of Data-Centric principles by leveraging Ontology and Semantic Knowledge Graph capabilities. Dave is also the author of “The Data-Centric Revolution”, “Software Wasteland” and “Semantics in Business Systems”. For 20 years, Semantic Arts has helped firms of all sizes in this endeavor, including Proctor & Gamble, Goldman Sachs, Schneider-Electric, Lexis Nexis, Dun & Bradstreet, and Morgan Stanley. Prior to Semantic Arts, Dave co-founded Velocity Healthcare, where he developed and patented the first fully model driven architecture. Prior to that, he was a part of the problem.